Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hi guys, I've been MIA for a while. I have been looking for a job, helping my DH and today I volunteered in my son's class for a little while. I haven't done that in a few months. We are doing a play in his class and since I'm room mom his teacher asked for my help with some ideas for costumes/props. They will present the play to the first grade next week.

I went on a couple of interviews in the last week but nothing yet. I've received a few calls and made some contacts but nothing has panned out. I am feeling discouraged; like a washed up model. I know I need to keep positive but it's so frustrating. I keep praying and trying to keep the faith that something will happen for me so keep me in your prayers.

I have some items listed on Ebay. My seller username is Moezmom so you can see what I have for sale. I tend to put craft items on here so check it out! I will try to upload the direct link for Ebay later; it's not working for me right now.

I have to make 4 birthday cards but I can't seem to find the energy and the creativity is not coming to me. I need to make them soon. I have some ideas in mind I just need to put them to paper. LOL!

If I don't go out of town I plan to spend the weekend cleaning up my scrap area. I don't have my own scrap room; I share our office/sports room with my DH and DS. I have my supplies in the closet and a couple of cabinets. I use my computer area as my scrap area. I will show it to you some day.

I will post again if I get any projects done, but if I don't have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment