Thursday, March 10, 2011

Staying at Home is Hard Work

Whoever said that stay at home moms don't do anything all day should be shot. I work harder at home than when I had an office job. I have more responsibility and less pay. LOL!

I am running a household, and 2 businesses. My Ebay part-time and my husband's lawn service part-time and I also take care of my mom - in a sense. I have 4 sisters but I am the only one who lives closest to her so all the responsibility again falls on me. She fell in her home the other day so I had to rush to the hospital and be with her, take care of her afterwards and drive her to her follow-up appointment at the doctor and do her groceries. There are not enough hours in the day. At the end of the day I don't even have enough time to make a card or scrapbook and I've been home for almost 3 months. I've done one page in all that time and the one page took me all of 15 minutes. I made a pocket page to hold my son's Valentine's cards. It was really simple and I used some of my scrap paper. We - or I should say he - made a special card for his teacher all by himself. He did a great job on it too. He stamped it and colored it in with Martha Stewart glitter markers. I'm so proud. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment